gained in Diplomacy, research, administration, education
• Romanian ambassador extraordinary and plenipotentiary in Venezuela, Panama, Dominican Republic, Guyana, Trinidad and Tobago
• Coordinator of various national and international research and development projects. Author / co-author of over 100 scientific papers.
• Reactors and Nuclear security Director in National Comission for Nuclear Activities Control (Comisia Nationala pentru Controlul Activitatilor Nucleare – CNCAN)
• General Director, Romanian Institute for Meteorology and Hydrology, and Romania permanent representative within World Meteorological Organization.
• Mathematician, professor, senior researcher, graduation papers supervisor
gained through lectures and activities in journalism, communication, public relations, protocol and institutional ceremonial
• Lectures: Institute for High Diplomacy Pedro Gual, Central University of Venezuela; Administration Insitute (IUDAG); Institute for Metodology, Venezuela; International Training Center Aristide Calvani – IFEDEC
• Member of Romanian Professional Journalists Union (UZPR)
• External politics, environment and durable development journalist within Romania LIbera newspaper, accredited to EU and UN
• Member of various public diplomacy, protocol and ceremonial activities, as ambassador’s wife and member of diplomatic ladies club.
• Institutional image and public relations, as Minister councilor in Romanian Environment Ministy.
gained as lawyer in NGOs
• Graduated Bucharest Law School in 1979.
• Lawyer in national institutions
• Over 30 years of activity in private and public institutions.
• Various trainings in Labor law, Civil law and Commercial law.
• Participant at national and international seminars in law field
• Board Member at Bradet Durable Development Fundation (FERB)
|Professional expertise in law
• Gratuated Romanian-American University, Law School, in 2000.
• Main lawyer at Law Office “Eduard Predescu” : www.ciapredescu.com
• Lawyer in Bucharest Bar
• Romanian Agent at European Court of Human Rights from Strassbourg
• Lectures at ECHR – Strasbourg; Financial counselor.
• Author of various articles published in: “In Justitia”, “Juridica” “Revista de Drept al Mediului”
• Participant at national and international conferences on law and civil society.
|Ec. Mariana OPREA
Professional expertise in accountability and finances
• Graduate of Bucharest Economic Academy, Economic Faculty, in 1983
• Graduate of Bucharest University, Romanian Language and Literature Faculty in 1973
• Chartered accountant
• Over 27 years of activity in economic field, accountability in private and public companies and in NGOs
• Graduate of Bucarest University, Foreign languages Faculty, in 1996
• translator (English, Japanese) for international projects. Translator of Romanian literature in English language.
• participant at lectures on data base designing, information audit and human resources management.
• Foreign languages: English, Japanese, French, Spanish
• Graduate of Pitesti University – Economic and Administrative Faculty, Department Tourism and Services
• Activity in rural, cultural and green (eco-) tourism
• Programs of green tourism and agro-tourism within EcoRural Bradet NGO